E Series Diesel Engine For Genset
The E series industrial Diesel engine for commercial generators was designed through a collaboration with SDEC and Austria AVL. Together we applied internationally advanced engine technology to create first-class equipment. This series represents a brand new engine platform created by following SAIC Motor manufacturing standards and installing an optional electronically controlled high pressure common rail and electronic governing mechanical pump fuel system. This engine series is noted for its safe, reliable, and high powered performance capabilities. Compared to similarly powered engines, it offers significant efficiency advantages and it is applicable for high and medium end common generator sets of 250-300 kW.
Outline dimensional drawing
- The four-valve structure and optimized designs of the airway eddy current ratio and combustor allow for higher air intake efficiency. With the adoption of the P7100 injection pump, the, injector layout of vertical and middle positioning, and new fuel atomization mixing technology, fuel consumption of the engine is reduced by 8-10%.
- The B10 life of the cylinder block is more than 10000 working hours with excellent reliability.
- With an electronic governor, the regulation accuracy is high to effectively control the state characteristics of the engine.
- An integral cylinder head, rear gear chamber, resilient coupling and modular design make this engine small, lightweight, and they minimize vibration and noise.
- Without an air intake heating auxiliary device, the cold starting temperature limit is -10℃ and the adaptive capacity to environment is strong.
- This series engine can meet the Off-Road China Ⅱ Emissions Standard.