H Series Diesel Engine For Genset
The H series diesel engine is a jointly designed unit between SDEC and UK Ricardo. We referred to the demands of the Chinese market combined with proven technology to develop a new and outstanding product. Adopting a GDPD development process, this series of engine is a world-class power platform created by following SATC Motor manufacturing standards. The H series engine offers a compact structure, wide power range, high reliability, efficiency, and low vibration and noise. The idle matching power ranges from 50-150kW for generator sets.
Outline dimensional drawing
- The four-valve structure and optimized designs of the airway eddy current ratio and combustor allow for higher air intake efficiency. With the adoption of the P7100 injection pump, the, injector layout of vertical and middle positioning, and new fuel atomization mixing technology, fuel consumption of the engine is reduced by 8-10%.
- The B10 life of the cylinder block is more than 10000 working hours with excellent reliability.
- With an electronic governor, the regulation accuracy is high to effectively control the state characteristics of the engine.
- An integral cylinder head, rear gear chamber, resilient coupling and modular design make this engine small, lightweight, and they minimize vibration and noise.
- Without an air intake heating auxiliary device, the cold starting temperature limit is -10℃ and the adaptive capacity to environment is strong.
- This series engine can meet the Off-Road China Ⅱ Emissions Standard.